Friday, April 13, 2012

Top 10 way Joe Biden has Beclowned himself.

Joe Biden recently said that Senator Al Franken is a "leading legal scholar" and it got me thinking about the number of hilarious and idiotic things our Vice President has said over the years. To list every single one of them would take quite a while so I have whittled it down to his 10 most humorous and idiotic things he has ever said.
10. Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S. 
I think this speaks for itself.
9. When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, "look, here's what happened."
Interestingly enough FDR wasn't President during the stock market crash and the first time FDR spoke on a televised broadcast was the World's Fair in 1939.
8. I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.
Racism is apparently ok if you're a Democrat.
7. In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking. 
Biden racism rears its ugly head again.
 6. ''I think that I have a much higher IQ than you, I suspect.''
Only an idiot would dare question the genius that is Joe Biden.
5. ''His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul
4. ''If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong.''
50% of the time it works every time.
3. ''Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya.'
The man he was speaking to was right in front of him and is wheelchair bound.
2. "Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me."
A homeless man is probably as qualified to be Vice President as Joe Biden is.
1. You can go back 500 years. You cannot find a more audacious plan. Never knowing for certain. We never had more than a 48 percent probability that he was there.
Speaking about the raid that killed Bin Laden. Off the top of my head I can think of at least 5. Washington crossing the Delaware, D-Day, the Son Tay Raid, Operation Entebee, Inchon.

I will say this for Biden, as unintelligent as he may be he is always entertaining and when Obama loses in 2012 I think I will miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash [Valid Atom 1.0]